GOOD INSIDE = BATMAN
EVIL INSIDE = JOKER
Honestly said, I'm proned to like JOKER more than BATMAN, the hero of the movie himself. Hahaha. Yeah I do like the character. But why JOKER???
1) A man who puts death as not a big deal in life
2) A man who swipes out all the danger, problems, sadness by just laughing over
3) A mastermind who can predict the common senses of human-being.
4) Doing thing in purporse, to make human keen more appreciation towards life
5) Believe in himself more and ONLY than others around him
6) High level of psychological tactics..can easily influence people by his words
7) Very optimistic...able to get enough bravery to cross the line..
8) Very tough evildoer to crack the faithful heart
9) PAthEtic...Even batman lost an idea on how to kill him effectively
10) Symbol of great villains..with highest achievement of brainstorming action
Yeah basically in any movie..any drama..im proned to like the evildoers..villains..murderers...and so on, as long at the same side of evil. Im not interested to the good characters...maybe im a psychotic JAcob's Syndrome lil bit hohoho. But that is it..we wont be able to easily catch an eye for the evil, as we the one who dont give any space for them inside our head. But not me, for me the evildoer has more effective impact in the real life. because..from them we indirectly will find the true meaning of solace...morality...uniquely creation...sacrification...and the true fact of life...
BEND OUR MIND TO DARE GIVING SPACES TO EVIL INSIDE